Timeline & FAQ
- What Is The Duration Of The Project? The project is anticipated to be completed by March 2021.
- Can Anyone Participate In This Project? Yes, this is a community-input driven process and the outcome and future recommendations will be driven by the needs and vision articulated by the community members.
- How Do I Participate In The Process? Through the Home Page and Key Events page, you can provide open-ended suggestions, respond to the online survey, know the dates for open public meetings and even share feedback through social media.
- Who Is Responsible For This Plan? PROS Consulting, Inc., led by their Vice President and Principal Consultant Neelay Bhatt with strategic support from, Phil Parnin and Nick Deardorf, is leading the process. The Project Team includes RHA Landscape Architects-Planners, Inc. (Public Input and Park Assessment), WLC Architects (Site Assessment) and ETC Institute (Statistically-Valid Survey) as well.
- Where Can I Find Information For The Project? Project information including key meeting dates, completed technical reports and final documents will be made available to the community through this project website – www.chinocreatescommunity.com
- What is #ChinoCreatesCommunity? We are using this website and the hashtag #ChinoCreatesCommunity to showcase the importance of this project and of your input in helping Chino create the community it wishes to see in the future. Your vision will drive the recommendations of this Master Plan and we want all your ideas and creativity in this plan. By tagging your social media posts with #ChinoCreatesCommunity we will be able to aggregate your ideas and also hopefully expand the reach of this plan’s input beyond our own networks and the sources that have already been used.